“…love this life because it is ours and in the moment there is nothing better.” – Natalie Goldberg
Over the past few weeks I have felt on the edge of something. Big changes are tantalizingly close. It began with the experience of Circe’s Circle, but it has continued, one glance through the curtain at a time. As I get closer to accepting all that I am, I also get closer to the experience of all that is possible.
I just wish I wasn’t so freaking afraid of myself!
As I formulate my next post, I’ve been doing a lot of poking around the blogosphere, and I wanted to share some treasures with you.
- Jamie has opened a new Circe’s Circle. If you are stuck or building a dream or want to be part of something that will move you forward in many ways, I can’t recommend this enough. Jamie is an amazing coach, you will meet incredible people, and you will laugh, work and dream a lot!
- I’ve enjoyed Jolie’s site for awhile, but I have recently seen that she is giving painting tutorials on her blog. Wonderful stuff!!
- Shameless family promotion: My husband and his business partner have just launched their new site! If you are looking for something different to do online, pop over and be one of their first users!
- Leonie’s Goddess Circle. As always, she has created a soul-full place for like minded souls to gather.
- Jo’s amazing new site. She is a Reiki healer extraordinnaire!
- This post has come at just the right time for me. I hope you like it too.
- Please join me in wishing Philippa well in her new life as a married lady.
- and last but certainly not least, I have gone back and read this post by Marianne about 10 times. She never ceases to inspire me.
Have you got anything for me? I love a good inspiring link!
Have a wonderful day.